Thursday, August 13, 2015

Promotions!



When you get to 12 active Ad packs, I will pay for your next Adpack!


Click the sign up button at the top left hand side of the page

Broke Man's Plan;

Now, what I did was simply buy an ad pack once a week. The first week I got my first ad pack for $50. 7 days later I had $8 in my account. I bought my second ad pack for $42 ($42 + $8 in my account = $50 for my 2nd ad pack). 7 days later I had $15 in my account and bought my third ad pack for $35 ($35 + $15 in my account = my third ad pack). I continued this process til I had 10 active ad packs.

At that point, I bought a new ad pack with profits every 5 days.


When you join Traffic Authority at $27.00 per month, I will buy you a $10 Ad Credit Pack at Adcumulo.


Click the orange banner at the bottom: Create you free launch account!

You will not be able to join the per month until launch.  At that time, please email at tgrbb@yahoo.com with prove that you have joined. Make sure you are a member at adcumulo and I will but you a $10 Adpack.



No comments:

Post a Comment